Preventing Chronic Disease
Updated March 16, 2023
During the COVID-19 pandemic, students who slept less than 7 hours on an average school night were more likely to report difficulty doing schoolwork as well as poor mental health. Read the related study to learn more.
Students at the high school, undergraduate, and graduate levels, recent postgraduates, and medical residents are invited to submit papers to PCD’s 2023 Student Paper Contest. Learn more and submit by March 27, 2023.
We are looking to expand our pool of public health experts by adding volunteers to serve as Associate Editors and as members of our Editorial Board and Statistics Review Committee. Check out our "Announcements" page for more info if you are interested in volunteering for one of these positions.
Never miss a PCD call for papers, collection, or release. Receive the latest journal news directly in your inbox with a PCD subscription.
Manuscripts for these collections may be submitted at any time; however, each collection has its own final submission date. Accepted manuscripts are published on a rolling basis in the order in which they are received.
- Call for Papers: PCD 2023 Student Paper Contest
- Call for Papers: Advancing Chronic Disease Data Modernization Enhancements to Meet Current and Future Public Health Challenges
- Call for Papers: Tools and Techniques to Effectively and Suitably Conduct Program Evaluation
- Call for Papers: Implementing and Sustaining Policy, Systems, and Environmental (PSE) Approaches to Support Healthy Behaviors in Diverse Settings
- Public Health, Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, and Pharmacy: Combating Racism Through Research, Training, Practice, and Public Health Policies
- Sleep Deprivation, Sleep Disorders, and Chronic Disease
Preventing Chronic Disease – PCD