- FY2024 CDC/ATSDR Congressional Justifications3/13/2023 12:04:00 PM
- FY 2023 CDC/ATSDR Operating Plans2/28/2023 2:31:00 PM
- CDC COVID-19 State, Tribal, Local, and Territorial Funding5/21/2021 9:33:00 AM
- CDC 24/7 Response to COVID-19 Fact Sheet2/16/2021 12:45:00 PM
- CDC In Action: Accelerating and Supporting COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution2/8/2021 1:00:00 PM
For more information on CDC’s COVID-19 funding Newand activities supported by the response at the federal, state, local, territorial and tribal levels, please visit CDC’s Budget Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) page.
When the President submits the Executive Branch Budget to Congress each year, the Executive agencies submit a document called the Congressional Justification.
Once Congress passes an annual appropriations bill, agencies develop an operating plan based on the bill and conference report.
The CDC budget fact sheets highlight CDC’s priorities in the President’s Budget request. They also provide an overview of each account’s mission, activities, and performance highlights.